Sunday 19 January 2014

Who I Am

I am not the prettiest girl out there,
I am not skinny,
I am not the smartest person either.
I am shy, self conscience, 
at times have low self esteem.
I don't wear a lot of makeup, 
or wear clothes that show my belly, lower back or cleavage.
I wear appropriate clothes for the weather conditions, 
like a winter coat and boots in the winter instead of the cute tank top combo 
with high heels.
I am a bit of a nerd, liking video games, anime, and even the odd comic book.
I love math and science, and even indulge in these subjects for fun after graduating school.
My passion is reading and writing, and geeking out to Batman, and Super Mario Bros. 
I love the outdoors, talking walks, hiking, snowboards, camping and quadding.
I have patience in abundance one on one with someone, until it comes to driving then I have next to none. 
I am deeply loyal to my friends and family, and willing to help the stranger on the road to push his car out of the snow.
I trust people easily but break that trust and I will say goodbye forever. 
I am independent to a fault, and won't ask for help, but when offered help I will never turn it down.
I will not put up with lies or drama.
If you cannot accept all there is to me, then I don't need your friendship or your physical self in my life. I have made it this far without you so I can live on without you. 

Goodbye to the false friends and the boyfriends who have used me. 

Hello to all those who accept me…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment