Friday 24 April 2015

Day 4. Five Ways into my Heart

1.     BOOKS
If you love books, especially sci-fi, fantasy novels, then we could spend hours talking about our favorite authors and novels, about the plot and what we think is going to happen next book in the series. I have, and can spend hours on this subject! And if you can replicate, then the battle is half way won, to my heart.

2.     SNOWBOARDING
      Well snowboard or ski. I need someone who loves the great outdoors, especially the winter outdoors. If I could I would be snowboarding every weekend of the snow season. I live in the northern prairies and unfortunately the mountains are a good five-hour drive from where I live. Someday my dream is to either live in the mountains or live close enough that my future partner and me will be able to share the driving and accommodations to go snowboarding every weekend. That is my dream and if a guy who would be as passionate of skiing or boarding as I am, would get you another 20% closer into my heart.

3.     CAMPING & QUADDING
This goes along with the great outdoors. In the summer I always look forward to going camping. But not just camping at the local campground or provincial park. I like getting gout to where not everyone goes. Where the camping is free, usually hard to get to, sometimes have to quad in. And there’s nothing more fun then spending  a couple days on a quad, climbing mountain ranges, getting stuck, getting muddy, and just having a good time!

4.     MARATHON WATCHING TV SHOWS
These days most people do some binge watching once and awhile. There are a few that don’t understand this idea but with Netflix how are people still blind at how nice and relaxing some days can be when you just sit around in your PJ’s and watch a good show for hours? I don’t enjoy doing this all the time but on a Sunday afternoon, especially when it’s raining or -40, TV sounds like a good idea to me!

5.     BEING SPONTANEOUS
Now listen up potential guys out there! This spontaneity concept is one of the most important aspects. Being spontaneous is a big turn on. When nothing is going on some weekend, come up with an idea. Nothing as boring as going out to dinner (I would hope that dinner would be more of a common thing), but instead hop in the truck at 10 pm and then go watch the stars on a back road in the box of the truck. Go on a last minute road trip fro ice cream, three hours away, go to the water park, try zip lining, go to a concert last minute, make a games night with friends. Being able to do this and hopefully many more fun ways to spend time together would be amazing! That would mean our relationship didn’t fall into some boring pattern, but if filled with fun creative ways to spend time together. 



If there’s someone out there that loves all these things, I hope I can find you one of these days. I’ll be keeping my open for you…

No comments:

Post a Comment